Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday


(cooking on Tuesday)

This morning (Thursday) the thermometer said that it was about 29 degrees Fahrenheit. I think it is over 40 now.

I met my advisor yesterday. (I've seen her before; she has substituted for my regular Child Development teacher before. But yesterday I met her as my advisor specifically.) Hopefully next Tuesday I can meet with her to discuss next semester more.

I am going to a two-year college right now, but yesterday I also got to talk to people about transferring to extension programs of 4-year (or more) colleges/universities to complete a degree here in the area in Elementary Ed. I liked one of the ladies I talked to.

On Tuesday, I finally unpacked boxes from PR. (This of course should not be taken to imply that I didn't put some of the things into other boxes.) That was an accomplishment (the fact that it took me until mid-October to do this should help you understand).
And I got my desk cleaned off beautifully (but the dresser beside it is full of papers).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey AB
I logged on to read your Tues blog and got an even more up to date msg than expected. Hope your advisor turns out to be helpful..
sounds nippy out there...we are finally having rain-this is day 2 of rain...the grass is not so crunchy now.
love AB and the household here