Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday again

I went on a walk with my brothers, and one of them took the picture of me. You can see some yellow leaves. Winter is approaching. I took the picture of the road to help you see why potholes are a taste of home for me. :)
Priscilla is my favorite cat. I missed her sometimes in PR.
Sunday, I went to church and then drove to my college to see an opera. I got there early and ate lunch in the car. I enjoyed watching the birds. This one looked like he considered himself a parking lot security worker.


I'm not sure what I want to say. The week has gotten off to a rough start (Monday and today). So that's when you pray, huh. Maybe you might want to avoid going to a church with a sermon on Paul and Silas when they got put in jail and sang there (Acts 16)? :) Okay. I praise God anyway, even though I'm sad today. :)

P.S. I'm still figuring out how this blog works. I think I changed it so now you can comment without being a member?

No comments: