Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Homework

It is Tuesday again. Actually, Tuesday is drawing to a close. Today I have slept, watched a silly video with my brothers, and done some homework.

I really was doing music homework at one point. But when I tried to take a picture of myself doing music homework... It is at best inefficient and at worst shouldn't really count as time spent doing homework.

So taking a picture of yourself while doing homework may not work very well. But how about asking your brother to take a picture of you while you study?


Okay, so I knew he was taking a picture, and that shouldn't count as true study time either. But I did work on reading the book afterwards! (I needed to; the 10 question test/quiz is tomorrow.)


And then my brother took a picture that I didn't pretend to ignore the camera on. He likes to take pictures. Apparently I like to smile.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. I like Wednesday relatively well. Lord willing, I get to help with kids. That's a nice variation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pics AB...glad your "bros" are happy to use the camera
AB