Saturday, January 26, 2008

Snow Pictures



I tried to measure how much snow we had last Sunday. It was somewhere around 30 inches. It is snowing again tonight. I think we have had four or five more inches already. I hope that I can still get to church in time to play my part in the bell song tomorrow.
My Dad just told me that the new snow was "at least eight inches. And it's snowing an inch an hour." So much for bell playing. I don't think the roads between me and the highway will be plowed in time.

I did have fun playing in the snow last Sunday.
The beach. It's pretty obviously far from PR, huh. It has it's own beauty.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

i love the SNOW ANGEL!!! Someone I know who was in the snow REFUSED to make a snow angel! Ridiculous child! So thanks for doing it and showing me!