Friday, January 4, 2008

My brothers made me a snow man! And it won't melt (unless there's a forest fire or something) because they made it of fabric and such. Isn't it cute?
Some things change, some things relocate.

The roads! Here is the road in front of our house. (Okay, I usually drive the other way from our driveway instead of driving this way, but the snow is on both sides of the driveway.)
Above is the picture that you probably saw before so that you can understand the more recent picture below of the same place.
The newest snow pictures are from a week ago. Right now it is melting, but we have LOTS of snow left to melt.
School has started again! Hurray! The tutor training class starts before regular classes (and hopefully is mostly finished before regular classes!). And I started reading a Psychology text book. I'm hoping I can study it myself and then take a test and get credit for it... The text book has been pretty interesting so far. I only have maybe 39 1/2 chapters left...
Happy January!

No comments: