Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A pictoral autobiographical collection

Well, appearently uploading pictures is temporarily not an option. Some "error" is making it's appearance.

I feel like I have finally caught up (more or less) in my school work, so now I can focus more on looking for a job and taking care of the stack of papers on my dresser.

Thanksgiving break is coming!

Sunday, the bell choir I play in played for church. I'm pretty sure we rushed, but don't tell the poeple who haven't figured that out. And then yesterday we had bell choir practice. There is one song we are playing that I particularly like. It has syncopation and moves along. (Appearently I prefer bell choirs who play fast.)

Well, I thought the pictures might truly upload, but not yet. Now I'll try just one. It looks like it is from the end of May or some time in June, so it's not super recent, but I really like it. Isn't she cute?

It worked! So now for my original plan.

a pictoral autobiographical collection

summer 2006 (backpacking trip)

Puerto Rico

summer 2007 (on Day Camp)

frost

sand by the lake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo AB
you must have planned all those pics w. feet!!
enjoy your thanksgiving break.
we are having a lovely fall here.
love AB