Sunday, December 13, 2009

Went to a wedding yesterday and to lunch after church today. Wow, so much socialness. Lunch was too spicey, but I wanted to eat plenty because I had been hungry. A friend gave me her left-over peanuty sauce, and that toned it down enough for me to eat with less pain. :)

I am yet again (still?) not quite healthy but not too sick to work. Lovely, isn't it? With a final project that I wanted to have submitted last night. Now, maybe I'll finish it tomorrow or Tuesday. I really want it submitted by Tuesday!!!!!! But I want to sleep. Tomorrow I'm supposed to wear black and red and play handbells at a ladies tea. I've considered leaving early to work on my final literature project... but I suppose I probably will stay to the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post & nice blog. I love both.