Sunday, November 22, 2009

More snow has fallen. I am entertained by the weather difference between my home and my work and church. One day this week I drove from beautiful winter and falling snow and snow on the roads to wet roads to semi-dry roads in a land of fall. Then in the evening, I drove back to the snowy land. Today it was from more snow to less snow and more wateryness, then back to more snow, though it did get a bit melty up here. I shoveled snow again and did not throw my snow shovel today.

I'm down to the final summative assignments for my last two classes of this term! It looks like my work satisfies the Literature evaluators, but I may need to put more effort into the Reasoning submissions.

I like this color. What shall I write with it? Work is going well but is challenging, also. My health, well, I actually seem to have only gotten a cold instead of a flu this time! And my first year of working in day care is drawing to a finish (5 or 6 weeks left?), after which time rumor has it that I could be healthier.

No comments: