Sunday, October 4, 2009

During the past two weeks, I missed five days of work (Thurs through Wednesday), but was able to return for the last part of last week. Tomorrow, my hours increase again. Supposedly, I'm going back to a 40 hour work week, but then when I thought about it, the newest schedule leaves me at 7.5 hours per day, so I'm guessing the newest schedule will be modified still.

I started back into school work. I read an interesting play which I intend to write about tomorrow or sometime not too far away. And I ordered text books for the two classes I think I'll be taking next. I'm still concerned about how part of this will work out, the part where I'm supposed to take off 60 plus or minus some hours from work and accomplish some predetermined tasks in a classroom somewhere. But if I fail at that later, then I fail later, but for now, I'm trying to keep going.

Then there are, um, life lessons? Like lesson #276 of Trusting God. Like when I realize that perhaps the one I'm most upset with for what happened in/with/to a church in another city several years ago, perhaps I've been most upset with God. And I'm the one who has got to change. You know, God could allow a devastating earthquake here that would kill lots of people. He has allowed such things before. Maybe He will again. So when I'm afraid of what God might allow,... I should just trust Him anyway. I don't have to understand.

No comments: