Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday :)

Another work week has been survived! I'm still coughing, but I think less today than yesterday. Who would have thought that working with children could actually separate you from children (thinking of the baby twins I want to see, but I don't want to cough on).

No pictures for today's entry. Just words.

It has been an interesting week. I've been thinking. (Haha, are you surprised?)

I've been thinking I've seen the New Perspective on Paul again, in something I read. I've been thinking about how serious is it. I've been thinking about how to respond. It really is an idea set (you can look it up on the Internet, info for and against it), and I really disagree with it.

And I've been working. Overtime. Art of the week: Monday, paint with fingers. Tuesday, I forget. (Or did I forget Monday and paint Tuesday?) Wednesday, paint with watery watercolor and paint brushes (actually, I still haven't finished cleaning up from that). Thursday, crayons. Friday, markers.

Now... wash dishes maybe?

No comments: