Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An almost holiday!

Today there are no classes before 4:00. I don't have any after 4:00. So I am not going in to school today. That is very nice. But I am scheduled to work later today...
This picture is of huckleberries! I'm thinking we picked them the last day that I had off of school. Which was the Monday after school started. Which, I think, was Labor Day. My dad and one brother and I went hiking. I think it was just one brother... ? But it was a while ago.
A picture from the hiking trip.

One of my month birthdays. My brothers helped me get a good picture. I took the cake to college group (I had signed up to bring the snack that day), and then, when I brought it home, I ate some remaining crumbs - there were no pieces left :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a day off - almost anyway!
huckleberries looked great...so did the hike...
any snow yet?
AB

Abigail said...

NO SNOW!!!!! It can't snow here. Not until... it happens. But no snow yet.

Laura said...

Hey Abigail! I found the link to your blog on your Facebook page not too long ago. That picture of the ice cream and huckleberries looks delicious. . . :-)