Wednesday, February 13, 2008

lost

Hello people, how are you? I am loosing things. At this point, I have lost the words to one CD, my camera (last remembered appearence Monday a week and a half ago), my JumpDrive (last known appearance 6 days ago), and my Costco card (last dateable appearance was in 2007). That is sad. I suppose I should try to clean my room.

Today I haven't felt so well. So I put my sandwich in the trunk of the car (so maybe it wont spoil while I don't eat it) and had a banana and something sugary to drink. Okay, maybe not the BEST choice of food, but it worked. Now I am tired and feel a little less than 100% of my normal intelligence level. Maybe I should go find more sugar or something besides a sandwich to eat.

I like using colored fonts. That way even though I don't have a camera in a known location (to me), I can still have a colorful entry.

I think I saw a cayote yesterday while I was driving. I suppose it could have been a dog or some other type of dog-like animal, but I like to think it was a cayote running accross the snow. It was beautiful.

What should I write in purple? Purple is a good color for flowers. The snow has melted some. Yesterday was wet and rainy. Nice (sincerely. I liked the wet rainyness, even if I did think sunshine would be nice). Today I saw lots of blue sky for a time. It was beautiful.

So I really like green. But I've written enough. Have a nice day.

No comments: