Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Greetings. It has been a month and a day since I last wrote. And I'm not checking to see if that's true or not, but you can.

In that time, I've finished my language development class. I will attempt to continue to bring whatever information I gained into random and less random conversations.

I've decided to take a break this next semester. I'm very excited and a little nervous about that. It will be so nice! But what will I do with all my free time? "All" that free time. Yes. I'm sure it will disappear quickly. But I hope I enjoy it, too.

I've started excercising. Amazing, really. But only twenty minutes, plus or minus three. Except Saturday and/or Sunday and/or a non-working day. Then I might take a longer walk if it was for fun. I have occasionally tap-danced instead of walking. So far, no neighbor has complained to me, but I will continue to avoid tap dancing at midnight (unless I do it on carpet so no-one can hear me).

Actually, I've taken up cooking, too. I actually made a casserole and cooked it in the oven twice this summer. I hope you are sufficiently impressed. I have also baked muffins and cornbread from mixes - you don't need to be very impressed by that, except for the fact that I actually did it instead of just heating up frozen pizzas. Said frozen pizzas take too long to prepare when I only have an oven to do it in. I did make pancakes "from scratch." You can be impressed because I actually did it in spite of egg germ anxiety. And I used whole wheat, which means I remembered to buy whole wheat flour at the store.

No comments: