Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lord willing, I'm starting my next class next Monday! I decided to take it. Then I decided to drop it, but procrastinated until what I thought was the last day, which, incidentally, was a week too late. So then I had the options of being dropped from the class for non-payment or paying. I paid. So now I will study again! I'm even excited (somewhat). But it's only three credits, so it shouldn't be too bad. I think there are fewer weeks in the summer term, and there are only three exams but there are more essay-type things involving my writing something down. This may mean more effort goes into this class compared to last class (which was set up almost perfectly for me as far as being easy for me to do right now).

So anyways, THIS week I can do stuff that I might not have quite as much time for next week; hence the blog post. However, once again, three credits shouldn't take too much time.

Anyway, it looks like I'll be moving soon-ish. Possibly the beginning of June. I'm expecting to have around 60 minutes of driving less per day Monday through Friday (unless we end up with hour lunch breaks, which could add back in maybe 20 minutes of driving - 10 somewhere and 10 back to work? Not sure I like the hour lunch break idea) and maybe 40 or 50 minutes less driving on Sundays (but then, I might make short trips in the afternoon that I ordinarily would not have because they wouldn't be short while I live here).

The place my potential appartment-mate and I applied for is little and cute. I like it pretty well. We'll see what happens.

No comments: