Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's Sunday, two weeks from my last post. The sun has come out, I have put sunscreen on kids at work (not today), and the one lecture for week 13 of my Speech Anatomy class was between 10 and 11 minutes long, followed by a quiz with a 5 minute time limmit. I got one question wrong the first time, so I took it a second time, submitting it perfectly the second time in 1 minute and 10 seconds. It kind of reminds me of when I told my advisor at my community college that I did really (annoyingly) well at Chemistry without even trying very hard, and I wasn't sure if I should try for a career in Chemistry (i.e. teaching highschool chemistry) or if I should flee from it. I think she leaned towards the fleeing suggestion. So the plan is: I'll finish this class and then take a break. (Haha.) The break will leave me with more time and resources for completing my "move to town" scheme. I'm actually ready to move mentally, but really feeling a little lost in life right now (not a rare feeling).

No comments: