Sunday, July 19, 2009

beach

Spring, 2007.

the wave is coming

see the splash.

See, today at church, someone decided to use beach

pictures for backgrounds to songs. I decided it would be nice to visit Blue Beach today between church this morning and something at church this evening (which I considered going to, but eventually decided to stay home). That was obviously impractical. But looking at beach pictures isn't, so here are some from Crashboat Beach, I'm pretty sure it was April '07.
I remember God teaching me something, and I took some pictures like this one above of the sand to remember with, but I don't remember the lesson too clearly. I think it was about trusting God to take care of me.
There is something beautiful about living in trust. Something comforting. I don't mean to imply that I've mastered this. :) Now is a good time for me to remember a little of what I know of the God to whom I belong. It is amazing to think of what He gave me. Col 1:12.

No comments: