Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What path are you on?
Where are you going?

Anyways, it's pretty here. :)
Blog writing. Early, I stop myself from begining in Spanish (hint: if you don't want to start thinking or translating in Spanish, don't read Spanish). Later I stop my self as I write something somebody I miss might say. Now I write. And backspace, and write.

I'm still working, but my hours are expected to decrease for a bit. This is interesting in its effect on me. I may think, or try to think, oh that will be okay (i.e. I choose to think God will work it out good). But sometimes I act... upset. And sometimes, like this morning, I'm so happy for hours that I do have! "Happiness;" maybe it can be more of a choice than I thought. As Christians, our future (I mean our future future, post-death/rapture) is very bright! So... if I can just remember that, the irritations and challanges now may not be important in the same way (perhaps they could still be of varying importances in different ways).


1 comment:

Ruth said...

that's gorgeous. love you!