Friday, August 22, 2008

change (and comments) (and more comments) (made by me, and part of the original posting)

ONE more day at the part time job that had hours drawing remarkably close to 40 hours a week. (Not a bad thing, but when I was/am working two part time jobs, and I counted up the hours scheduled on two of those weeks, and the hours scheduled in the week exceeded 50, and that didn't include driving time, well, you can immagine that I did/do feel a little overwhelmed.) It has been a good summer. I got lots of hours of work, which enables me to take lots of credits this fall in school. And I was able to go to church. Church was a big goal of the summer.

So MONDAY, my 18 credits of classes start, Lord willing. Actually, I think that every single class (except for Chemistry lab) that I'm taking meets on Monday. So Monday should be busy. (This may mean that I actually will have to finish school work on Saturday instead of trying to finish it on Monday.) (Then again, maybe I'll be able to put some of it off until Tuesday.) (Immagine finals at the end of the semester. What will it do to my finals since I take so many Monday classes?) (Do you think they will let me get out of some of my finals by having good grades up until then?) (I don't think I did so well on my last Math final.) (Either I didn't do well, or the teacher never got the final because there was confusion at the testing center.) (Because I got the grade I would have gotten if I didn't take the final or didn't do well enough on the test. -I think, but I could be wrong.) (But technically I could still tutor that math class, because my overall grade was still good enough.) (The moral of the story is, give yourself enough time to learn the material before taking exams. The secondary moral is, do well on the earlier tests that are easier for you and then you have more room for error in the later tests.) (Do you think other people will read this far, or have they given up?)

UM. School starting, one job ending. OH, and maybe I'll get my room partly cleaned tomorrow, and finish (or just continue) putting things on my walls. I got some new posters last Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ibocogifa.bigheadhosting.net/xexemi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich