Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Uh-oh. I'm afraid that I missed an online math quiz. Quiz 11. Yup. I see for sure. It was due last Tuesday. I got confused when I looked at the assignments, and I thought there was only an exam and no quiz that week. Until today when I suddenly remembered they can both be due. Oops. But at least it was an honestly missed assignment (let's overlook the fact that I don't know the material the quiz was to be on very well).

So if I really want to study... my suspicion is that if I "waste paper" and print out the math "lectures" (online class), maybe I will actually get through them! Computers are so distracting. The fact that I'm writing this now should be sufficient evidence (even if I did decide it was okay to write on my blog now).

My recent hobby is backing into parking spaces. Of course, I choose spaces without cars close on either side. Maybe I should have perfected (i.e. gained confidence in) parking forwards in solo spaces with a car on either side before I decided to back into spaces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seems 2b a common pitfall w on-line courses.
i like 2 back as well, especially when i really know where the sides of my car are!