Monday, December 17, 2007

Snow

Hello, I am taking a break from reading about language development in hearing impaired children (for a final paper due Wednesday). It is interesting.


This is my sister. She's on the ball.

I have read most of the words in the article, except for the references and such. It was interesting. Now I am uploading pictures and soon I think I will hurry to eat some food and go to bell practice.


Sunshine can be such a happy thing.

Snow in a parking lot, plowed into a pile (above). (Below is me standing in my driveway at home.)There is lots of snow at my house.



And there was even more snow this morning.


The last picture was taken out of the car window just before I drove off to

take my music listening final.

It was fine. It was easy. It was fun. And I left home early enough that the drive could take me extra long and not make me late (it did take me extra long and I wasn't late).

Well, now I've taken long enough that I probably wont eat all my food before I go to bell practice. Oh, well. But maybe I should hurry so I can eat a little...

No comments: